Future Stores UK 2019 will take place on 22-23 May, 2019 in London.
Organization:A WBR EVENT
Sponsored by DAN
When: 22/05/2019 – 23/05/2019
Future Stores Conference will bring together 200+ in-store innovators from Europe’s most progressive retailers to share their experience in order to achieve the best ROI.
Future Stores is one of the conference designed by retailers for retailers to help you source solutions to improve the customers in-store experience to ultimately drive sales.
Check out this video to find out more about Future Stores UK:
Why You Should Attend?
- Bringing Together In-Store Experience Leaders From Europe’s Most Progressive Retailers
- Only at Future Stores, you will meet 200+ in-store innovators from Europe’s most progressive retailers
- Implement new store formats that better connect the digital and physical channels
- Build a wow in-store experience that not only drives traffic but also increases sales and brand preference
- Leverage advancements in technology to make it easier for your products to be found and purchased.
Future Stores 2019 will allow retailers to learn about innovations, e-commerce, retail, video marketing, benchmarking, digital marketing, social media, machine learning and growth marketing.
Kelly Tolan, Head of Customer Experience at Virgin Media, said that;
A must attend event if you want to gain inspiration and tactical strategies on how to harness the use of digital to drive in-store sales.
Future Stores 2019 is organized by A WBR EVENT. It is one of the organizer that has over 80 industry leading, annual conferences worldwide, along with a full complement of content marketing services, and intimate networking events. The event organizer connects innovators and leaders together for custom tailored marketing opportunities allow you to position your product in a way consistent with your brand.
For more details and registration please visit the event website.