Future of the Branding Week London 2019 will take place on 24-28 June 2019 at Future London Academy.
Organization:Future London Academy
When: 24/06/2019 – 28/06/2019
Future of the Branding Week London 2019 explores how leading brands are disrupting the industry using new channels and evolving technologies. You can discover the most innovative approaches to brand strategy from the world-class creative and advertising agencies.
Attendees of this program is creative and design directors, brand managers and strategists, CMOs and heads of marketing, graphic, digital and packaging designers and professionals who are passionate about branding.
Watch the video and see what you can expect at this year’s Future of the Branding Week London 2019:
Olga Semyonova, Art-director at TBWA, said that;
This programme broadened my mind, inspired and motivated me. I think the best of what I am doing right now happened partially because of this experience.
What You Will Learn?
- How to make brands more human and customer-centred
- What are the most undervalued brand strategies at the moment
- Methodologies and frameworks London’s creative agencies use
- What do new technologies mean for the branding industry
- How leading design studios work with clients and manage teams
- What Gen Z wants to see from modern brands
- Best practices for brands on social media
- Latest trends in design and branding
You will also have a unique opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at the most influential agencies in London and spend a week with 25 inspiring fellow creatives from around the world.
Future of the Branding Week London 2019 is organized by Future London Academy. They are London-based creatives from different international backgrounds. Future London Academy have used their knowledge of the industry to create week-long immersive courses for like-minded professionals.
Interested? Find out more here.