FITC Amsterdam 2019 will take place on 18-19 February 2019 at the Pakhuis De Zwijger.
Sponsored by DAN
When:18/02/2019 – 19/02/2019
FITC Amsterdam 2019 is one of the great innovation, design and tech events.
FITC features the world’s most innovative, technical and creative talks that will inspire you to pursue your dreams and create your very best work. You can connect with people who share your creative passion in the exhibitor hall.
You’ll have the opportunity to meet with like-minded individuals who have the potential to become key collaborators throughout your career. You could meet your next business partner, employee, mentor or boss at FITC.
Check out the video to find out more about FITC Amsterdam 2018
Who Should Attend:
• Creatives: From artists and illustrators, to filmmakers and animators, plus designers from UI to VFX, FITC Amsterdam will leave you full of ideas to bring back to your personal and professional work.
• Technologists: You will learn how to bring your most creative self into your projects from some of the most exciting minds pushing technology forward. From techniques to toolkits to emerging platforms and wearables, you’ll walk away inspired by innovative solutions.
• Executives / Marketers: You’ll explore the future of innovation, technology, and creativity through presentations from cutting-edge artists, studios, creatives, and technologists from around the world.
• Design for Mobile AR: Patterns and Principles
• Take Risks. Get Uncomfortable. Make Cool Shit.
• The Speculative Future of Art and Technology
• Unleash Design Thinking to (Re)Design Your Business and much more
FITC Amsterdam 2019 is organized by FITC that is the full name of ‘Future. Innovation. Technology. Creativity.’ It founded in 2002 and produces design and technology focused events worldwide that inspire, educate and challenge attendees.
FITC Events produces a number of events internally and in collaboration with other event organizations throughout the year.
For register and more information, click here.