Fintech Event: Driving Scalable Growth Through Digital
Join Fintech on the 21st March for the latest in Croud’s breakfast event series!
With more than £7.6bn invested in UK fintech companies since 2014, the sector is thriving and the opportunity is undeniable. But in a highly competitive sector, it’s vital to find a way to truly differentiate, and then to drive scalable growth, embracing the power of digital marketing.
Join Fintech on 21st March for the latest in Croud’s breakfast event series. This is an intimate breakfast event, with the chance to network with your peers in the fintech sector, as well as get answers to all of your questions from digital marketing experts at Croud and Google.
• Hear from Guy Stradling, Head of Digital Experience at JaJa Finance, on how they’ve embraced ‘extreme user testing’ to take an iterative, truly customer-first approach to product development
• Hear from Martin Reed, PPC Account Director at Croud, and Jen Murphy, Finance Specialist at Google, on how to drive acquisition and scalable growth through digital marketing
• Take part in an interactive breakfast session with networking and Q&A
• Date: Thursday, 21st March
• Time: 9 – 10.30am (breakfast and networking from 8.30am)
• Location: Croud, Trinity, First Floor, 39 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4AA
Join Fintech breakfast on 21st March. Reserve your seat.
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.