Festival of Creative Operations 2020, organized by Henry Stewart Conferences, will take place on the 3rd of September.
Organization:Henry Stewart Conferences
Sponsored by DAN
Festival of Creative Operations 2020 is suitable for Creative Operations professionals of all maturities. You’ll hear keynotes from world-leading experts, participate in diverse panel discussions, and experience ‘lightning talks’ from the leaders of tomorrow.
They examine through real-world case studies and the latest thinking and new developments in the world of DAM – all from the user’s perspective.
Why Should You Attend?
- Keep up with the demand for real-time content production,
- Identify and avoid pitfalls in the creative process,
- Master the interaction of business acumen, creativity and technology,
- Control the sea of data to create meaningful reports and dashboards,
- Standardize the intake process to drive efficiencies in workflow,
- Create effective feedback cycles: annotation, content review and approval,
- Demonstrate a team’s value proposition,
- Utilize creative resource planning and optimization,
- Lead change within the organization.
Heidi Richert, Senior Project Manager of 3M, said that;
Excellent opportunity to network and brainstorm with peers facing similar challenges in this space!
- 10+ sessions
- Live Q&A – the chance to get your questions answered by the experts
- Access to the festival platform with presenter profiles and networking opportunities
- A world-class vendor exhibition with 1-on-1 demos
- Recordings of all sessions to view on demand
Festival of Creative Operations 2020 is organized by Henry Stewart Conferences which provides state of the art, face-to-face briefings presented by leading authorities over a wide range of important business areas. In addition, it is the leading provider of CPD property training courses in the UK.
Reserve your spot and join them for the Festival of Creative Operations 2020! Never has there been a more vibrant motivation to come together, share experiences and celebrate a collective sense of community.
Don’t miss this great event and visit the Festival of Creative Operations 2020 website to register!