eTail Australia 2021, organized by Worldwide Business Research, will take place on 13-15 April at Sydney Harbour Marriott.
Organization:Worldwide Business Research
Sponsored by DAN
eTail Australia is landing in Sydney Harbour Marriott, from 13-15 April with an interactive, high-level platform for the exchange of ideas, best practices and timely perspectives among Australia and New Zealand’s leading retail companies.
This event is all about your growth and education. You’ll learn from 70+ speakers representing the best from the fastest growing and largest retail brands, innovative start-ups, and online disruptors. You’ll understand why, how and what these speakers would change next time as we purposely find the executives that are in the trenches, doing the dirty work.
It is a 2-day event on Business, Trade, Commerce and E-Commerce fields. It also gives you the convenience for face-to-face cooperation with those driving the future.
Topics Include :
• Winning in the age of consumerism: How to create a cultural shift that enables digital agility for a truly customer-centric brand
• Mastering Personalisation At Scale: How to create human experiences across moments, channels, and buying stages
• How to integrate your systems to deliver eCommerce experiences without compromising on speed, security, or scalability
• How to use AI and big data to quickly identify, analyse and eliminate points of friction in the customer journey
Why you should attend?
• Build a personalization strategy that gives you a focused, single customer view
• Master attribution by mapping every customer’s journey
• Deliver a cultural transformation so that your entire business thinks Omni-channel
• Create dynamic content that builds customer loyalty and brand promoters and much more.
Mark Baartse, Former CMO at the Showpo, said that;
I’m really excited to attend eTail Australia. The speaker list is second to none, and the topics are really relevant to the key issues facing retailers today.
Connect with 300+ Heads of eCommerce and Digital Marketing to ensure you are keeping up with your competitors, discussing winning strategies to your key challenges and increasing the profitability of your business. Don’t miss this great gathering!
Special discount for DAN member agencies and readers:
Use our special promo code “DAN20” and get 20% off your pass.
For more details and ticket the eTail Australia website.