Impression and Status Social are proud to present a series of exclusive seminars to help you stay up to date with SEO and social media.
Join the SEO team from Impression and Mark Saxby from Status Social as they present updates, advice and tips to apply in your own business in the ever-evolving areas of SEO (search engine optimisation) and social media.
9th July 2019 at 8:00am Status Social
119 Friar Gate Cathedral Quarter, Derby
This event is well pitched for people who want a quick update on what’s happening in SEO and social media. Join us for regular breakfast sessions comprising:
• 8:00 – 08:30 Networking and breakfast nibbles
• 08:30 – 09:00 What’s New in SEO with Adam Bly of Impression
• 09:00 – 09:30 What’s New in Social Media with Mark Saxby of Status Social
What to expect from the ‘What’s New’ seminars
SEO and social media are always evolving. New techniques, new tools and new updates mean marketers must stay up to date if they are to help their businesses succeed in an increasingly competitive online world.
In this series of breakfast briefings, Status Social and Impression present the latest updates from search and social. In the sessions, you can expect to learn about,
• The latest Google algorithm updates
• Key areas of focus for SEO
• The changing role of search engines
• New techniques to get business through social media
• Social media content tools
• The latest on new and existing social networks
Can we help?
Hoping for attendees learned a lot from attending the seminar and also appreciate that actioning everything on ever-growing to-do list can be a challenge. If you think Impression might be able to help, get in touch today – simply fill in the form below and a member of the team will get back to you to discuss your digital marketing and web needs.
Impression is a multi-award winning digital agency, specialising in the delivery of high performance campaigns across SEO, PPC, digital PR, CRO and web design.