#DMWF Digital Marketing World Forum – hosts its final conference of the year in New York on the 18th & 19th October at Metropolitan West.
Sponsored by DAN
When:18/10/2016 – 19/10/2016
#DMWF New York will be bringing together the worldwide marketing community for two days of thought leadership, insight and practical sessions looking at the challenges that the digital future presents – as well as a whole host of networking opportunities with the USA’s most dynamic marketing professionals.
The cutting-edge conference runs along six key tracks, all of which are of vital importance to digital marketers in 2016:
• Content marketing
• Customer experience
• Data marketing
• Social media marketing
• Digital commerce
• Digital marketing technologies
You can find details on each of these tracks in the Agenda, along with a comprehensive list of their influential speakers:
• Josh Karpf, Global Director – Social Marketing, Spotify
• Matt Montei, Senior Marketing Director – Confections & Seasonal, Wrigley
• Sean Gardner, Forbes #1 Social Media Power Influencer & Best-Selling Author
• Tania Seif, Head of Social Marketing, Coral
• Glen Gilmore, Forbes Top 20 Social Media Influencer & Digital Marketing Strategist
• Ben Blakesley, Global Social Media Team Lead, Reebok
• Tanya Donnelly, Global Social Media director, Schneider Electric
• Mark Ferdman, VP Global eCommerce & Digital Marketing, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
Now is the time to dedicate these days to tackling the challenges that the digital future presents by booking your ticket now – plus all DAN members get 20% off by using discount code DAN20.
For more information on how to attend, view the full list of speakers or exhibit, visit #DMWF New York.