#DMWF Expo Europe 2020- Online Editon will take place on 24-25 November.
Sponsored by DAN
#DMWF Europe will focus on key themes including; the impact of Covid-19, content marketing, digital brand strategy, influencer marketing, social media marketing, data,
disruptive tech, UX, CX, AI, SEO, eCommerce, personalization and so much more…
The event offers a unique opportunity to be part of the industry-leading digital marketing technology event. For the modern marketer wanting to explore the latest marketing trends and strategies to expand their knowledge.
Digital Marketing World Forum (#DMWF Europe); is set to bring together over 900+ senior digital marketing professionals across Europe in a fully online event environment. Offering two days of live and on-demand digital sessions providing great insights and practical ‘how-to’ advice to help you tackle the challenges that you are facing in 2020 and beyond.
#DMWF provides top-level strategic content and digital marketing insight around how to engage customers, manage brand perceptions, open untapped audiences through diverse
media channels and the increasingly important role data plays within digital marketing.
#DMWF has united thought leaders from renowned brands such as: Nissan, Adidas,Facebook, Telefónica, Shiseido, Strauss Group, The Waldorf Hilton, VIRTUE agency by VICE,
M&C Saatchi Performance and many more…
You can gain significant brand exposure and promote your company as a thought-leader alongside top-level speakers to an audience of worldwide marketing professionals.
Here are some highlights from the event:
In a new world of technology and start-ups merging boundaries between marketing to person vs. machine, #DMWF Expo Europe will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to address your future challenges in Digital Marketing with sessions exploring:
• Successfully forming an interactive digital content marketing strategy to increase engagement
• Understand how VR and 360 are transforming the marketing and communication industries
• Understanding the way AI is going to revolutionise and impact on the way brands interact with customer
• Marketing to Generation Z and exploring short-lived content
• The future of social media; live streaming and online chat
• E-Commerce initiatives to build future growth
• Building authentic influencer relationships with brand ambassadors
• Effective data-driven marketing automation using personalisation and targeting
This fully online conference will be a mixture of on-demand and live sessions so you can join the worldwide community from the comfort of your home office.
The agenda will focus on supporting marketers to tackle challenges that 2020 has presented, to inspire and share practical advice to help our community to plan, implement
and execute new strategies to impact their campaigns for the future.
For more information on how to attend, visit #DMWF Expo Europe.