Digital Travel APAC 2020 will take place on 20-22 April at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore.
Organization: Worldwide Business Research
Sponsored by DAN
When: 20/04/2020 – 22/04/2020
Digital Travel APAC is designed to help you increase the profits from your online business and also the meeting place for e-commerce, digital marketing and customer experience Leaders in APAC’s travel industry.
Hosting 80+ of the most influential speakers in the industry, spanning from Airlines, Hospitality, OTAs/Metasearch Platforms, Tourism Boards and more, the Summit offers an unbeatable immersive experience through their curated learning, exhibition, and interactive formats.
You get to create, build, and nurture meaningful relationships with the pioneers of latest solutions, technologies and future-facing strategies across eCommerce, Omnichannel Marketing, Alternative Payments, Mobile, AI/Data Analytics and Customer Segmentation.
- Perfecting Personalisation – How to deliver a single view of the customer and real-time data access to deliver a hyper-personalized experience.
- Data-driven Personalisation – What are the people, process and technology requirements for rolling out a practical strategy that delivers on your customers’ individual needs from the get-go?
- Perfecting Customer Segmentation – How to understand customer needs to deliver personalized marketing messages to better communicate with different groups.
- “How to” digital marketing and eCommerce roundtables– a highly interactive small group format that allows you to choose specific digital marketing and eCommerce challenges for idea-sharing with your peers.
- Shark Tank- Identifying “The Next Best Thing” in travel tech.
DAN readers will get a 20% discount on conference tickets. Enter discount code “DAN20” at checkout.
Interested? For tickets and event details visit the event website for register.