Digital Marketing Leaders Summit Sydney 2018 will take place on 26-27 April at the InterContinental Sydney Double Bay.
Digital Marketing Leaders Summit Sydney 2018
The Digital Marketing Leaders Summit Sydney 2018 will take place on 26-27 April at the InterContinental Sydney Double Bay.The Digital Marketing Leaders Summit 2018 is an exclusive event. They focus on bringing industry senior leaders together in an environment that pushes sharing and integration of ideas.
The summit will gather some of the most influential, knowledgeable and innovative digital marketing leaders into one room.
Why you should attend?
• Maintain a reputation as a leader in big data and artificial intelligence.
• Learn the new skills, techniques and technologies you’ll need for business growth.
• Create and enhance your data and AI strategy.
• Enhance your professional network, with opportunities to network and collaborate with technology leaders and fellow senior executives
• Strengthen your professional development and gain certificate for professional excellence.
The Digital Marketing Leaders Summit Sydney 2018 is organized by Forward Leading which creates applications and solutions starting with the question, destination, design and development for android, apple and other.
Founded and located at the heart of Tech City UK, the third-largest technology startup cluster and innovation hub of EU, ForwardLeading is developing and delivering content focusing on three areas: Management development, Advancing business experiences and Access to relevant practical case studies.
The Digital Marketing Leaders Summit Sydney 2018 will give you the tools and experience so you can gain ROI to deliver once you return to the work place.
Join them at Australia’s most exclusive and influential digital marketing conference, and take your place alongside more than 100 senior marketers and digital strategists over 2 days of networking and learning.
Interested? For registration and event details, visit the event website!This event is organized by Forward Leading on 26-27 April 2018, in Sydney.