BIODERMA is a NAOS brand that has been passionate about serving skin biology for 40 years. They have invented Micellar water – Sensibio H2O and today it is the world’s best Micellar Water.
- Christmas is the season of joy & gift-giving. Based on the concept of ‘Santa’s good list & naughty list’, Digichefs came up with a concept of ‘who made it to the Bioderma’s Good books this Christmas’. To make it to the Bioderma’s Good books, one must follow a proper skin care routine.
- The focus of the campaign was on the influencers with whom Digichefs collaborated to promote their products. Digichefs had 3 well-known A-list influencers who showed their followers how they are making their way into Bioderma’s Goodbooks. Only the ones who are loyal Bioderma followers, will make it to the list and win a gift hamper from Bioderma. Influencers presented this concept by sharing their skincare routine via videos, statics, and by going Live.
- Digichefs selected three A-lister influencers who were from fashion & entertainment category. These influencers were selected for barter collaboration and were chosen to represent Bioderma.
- Campaign Process – Bioderma hamper was offered to the influencers and were expected to deliver content in the form of videos, statics & live.
- Each influencer had a different topic to share. Nikeet Dhillon influencer activity was “Get Ready With Me” where she shared skincare must-haves this season. Pooja Vaidya shared her skin care routine with Bioderma while Pankhuri went live on Instagram where she shared her skin care secrets.
- At the end of the video, influencers asked their followers to participate in #BiodermasGoodbooks challenge to get into their Goodbooks. Two winners were selected by each influencer.
Countdown for the anniversary through Instagram stories.
Digichefs is a high performance ROI focused digital marketing agency based in Andheri, Mumbai. More than 1000k sessions generated on a monthly basis for their clients.