DAM New York 2020 will take place 14-15 April at the New York Hilton Midtown Hotel.
Organization: Henry Stewart Conferences
Sponsored by DAN
Location: New York
When: 14/04/2020 – 15/04/2020
DAM New York 2020 is the world’s largest conference dedicated to Digital Asset Management and is a unique environment to exchange knowledge, share experiences and build long-lasting professional networks.
Join 100+ speakers across 70+ sessions covering Metadata, Integration, AI, Automation, Creative Operations, Corporate Archives, Video Workflow, Rights Management, Semantics, Governance and more.
Check out the video to find out more about DAM New York:
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn from fellow professionals and experts in a series of presentations and case-studies.
- Attend the DAM Clinic- a series of peer-to-peer roundtable discussions focused on your biggest DAM conundrums.
- Come along to their post-event tutorials to delve deeper with intensive 3-hour workshops.
- Join their social events to have some fun and network with your fellow attendees.
- 1000s of visitors have attended their landmark conference in New York. Take a look at some of the past presentations, and check out what previous attendees have to say about the event.
DAM New York 2020 is organized by Henry Stewart Conferences which provides state of the art, face-to-face briefings presented by leading authorities over a wide range of important business areas. In addition, it is the leading provider of CPD property training courses in the UK.
Special discount for DAN member agencies and readers:
Use the code “DAN100” to receive a $100 discount off the registration fee.
Don’t miss this great event and visit DAM New York 2020 website to register!