The Customer Service Summit 2018
The Customer Service Summit 2018 will take place on 7-8 June at the Hilton San Diego Mission Valley.After seven years of success, The Customer Service Summit 2018 is heading to the West Coast for the first time, bringing together an unrivalled list of major brand leaders to guide you into the future of customer care and social media customer service.
Why you should attend?
• Be Integrated: Deliver unified and frictionless customer experiences through fully embedding social, web, chat and portal into your contact center operations.
• Be Proactive: Make it easy for your customer; boost satisfaction whilst reducing call volume, through predictive and pre-emptive service.
• Be Personal: Equip your team with the context and customer profiles required to deliver bespoke and unforgettable service.
• Be Customer Centric: Plug into customer feedback and behaviors to look through the lens of your customer. Understand them, delight them, and retain them.
• Be Scalable: Develop the business case to grow your support team, as well as the strategy to maintain consistency in the quality of your care.
Check out this video to find out more about The Customer Service Summit:
The event is organized by the Incite Group which is a business intelligence company devoted to helping large corporations serve their customers better.
Incite Group brings together senior brand executives from the advertising, communications, customer service, data, marketing, and social media spaces to shed light on central challenges and runs a series of worldwide conferences.
Don’t miss the chance to network with senior customer service executives from huge brands!
Interested? For more details and event tickets, click here.This event is organized by the Incite Group
on 7-8 June 2018, in San Diego.