CSI Media have announced the renewal of their Umbraco Gold Partnership for another year until April 2020!
Umbraco is a powerful Content Management System that provides a high level of flexibility for marketers and designers, enabling you to deliver a rich and engaging online experience.As an award-winning digital agency, CSI Media work with multiple industry-leading CMS platforms including Sitecore and WordPress. However, they LOVE Umbraco for its versatility.
Richard Nash, Business Director at CSI Media said,
Umbraco is an excellent CMS platform, whether you’re a multinational brand looking for a new website, or a small business venturing into e-commerce.
We are delighted to announce the renewal of our Umbraco Gold Partner membership, the highest level of accreditation. The support provided by Umbraco has been excellent and in turn, this has helped our clients realise their digital strategies.
Anders Trans Sørensenat from Umbraco HQ added,
It is great to have an experienced agency like CSI Media as our partner. Their knowledge and skill set of web technologies and the Umbraco platform make them a very worthy member of the Umbraco Gold Partner family.
Gold Partner Benefits
As a Gold Partner, CSI Media benefit from the following:
• Direct access to the Umbraco HQ team for ongoing support and advice
• Architectural advising on big projects
• Umbraco certified training for their team of 20+ web developers
• Involvement in the Umbraco community, helping to influence the future direction of Umbraco
CSI Media have recently delivered custom Umbraco solutions for The Priory Group, SureDesign, and The Cormar Carpet Company, which you can read about the CSI Media case study here.
Umbraco really is a marketer’s dream with lots of exciting features…
• Clever personalisation functionality that delivers an online experience tailored to each user
• Integration with almost any pre-existing CRM, booking or e-commerce system
• Control of SEO content, including Page Title, Alternative URLs and 301 Redirects
• Easily manage the content lifecycle (create, modify, approve, publish, unpublish, delete and archive content)
…and many more, including the impressive Content Builder tool. This allows you to create unique landing pages on your website by placing brandable components and UI elements in any order you wish, giving you LOTS of freedom over the layout.
As an example, you could create a landing page with a banner component at the top, followed by a row of teasers, a text blurb, a video, and finally another text blurb. Umbraco gives you the ability re-arrange the order of, add and delete these components.
About CSI Media
CSI Media is an award-winning digital agency who design and develop websites and bespoke software solutions tailored for your requirements.