Crowd Updates – Cannes, Partnerships and UKAEG Site
The Head of the Dutch office, Adam Smithson, is heading to the Cannes Lion International Festival of Creativity!
Crowd is heading over as partners of the UK trade mission run by the Advertising Association in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Representing as export ambassadors, they will be hosted by The UK Advertising Export Group (UKAEG) alongside other ambassadors.
This festival begins on 20th June, in the stunning city of Cannes, France, and will explore a range of aspects of the creative industry.
This year, their six priority themes include:
1. It Pays to Be Green -How can brands deliver on sustainability in a more authentic and impactful way?
2. Represent the Under-Represented – Improving the translation of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in creative work.
3. A Renewed Focus on Talent – Changing the industry’s approach to serve the talent of tomorrow.
4. Ready Player Two? – How can we begin to balance big data, tech, and creativity?
5. Reframing Creative Effectiveness: Ideas as Investments – Learning to measure the value of creativity in a more efficient way.
6. Reimagine, Reinvent and Re-build: It’s Time for a Factory Reset – How can creativity support large-scale business transformation?
There will also be a range of inspiring speakers, exhibitions, and awards ceremonies.
Last year, Crowd’s creative director, Steve Howling, spoke at Cannes Lions online event, speaking about their MyDorsetMind project. See the video here.
Adam will be reporting his experience over their social channels with insights, highlights, interviews, and general shenanigans. Keep a lookout!
So if you don’t already follow them, now is the chance for a day-by-day overview and highlights.
Follow them on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
Demonstrating Expertise Through Partnerships
Congratulations to their team! As a reflection of their commitment to being the best, many of their staff around the world have been working hard on completing Google training courses to ensure they are up to speed with the latest techniques and tools.
Crowd is especially like to encourage the team to learn about things outside their specialisms giving them a better view of the landscape.
You can see some of the qualifications achieved below:
- Google Ads – Measurement Certification
- Google Ads – Google Digital Academy
- Google Ads Search Certification – Google Digital Academy
- Google Ads Search Certification Google displays ads
- Google Garage Certificate Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics for Beginners
Thanks to these efforts, Crowd is proud to say that they are now Google Partners.
Working together with their team and becoming partners with industry-leading companies demonstrates their expertise in the tools they use every day.
Having a team that is experts in those tools ensures that when Crowd works on their clients’ projects, they can feel assured that they are getting the very best marketing expertise available.
Want to work with their marketing experts? Get in touch to discuss your project.
UKAEG Made Global Launch
Crowd has been working on the UK Advertising Export Group’s (UKAEG) new website and business tool on their site. The website has now been launched as part of Export Month with support from the Department of International Trade (DIT).
This new site created and designed by Crowd aims to promote UK advertising and marketing services, showcasing the very finest British creativity, and creating more leads from worldwide customers for its members.
It features a search selection tool with collated information from UKAEG members. Profiles are populated with case studies of the services, skills, and expertise offered by them.
This tool is free to use for international buyers. The site also features a company directory, a specific search by sector feature, and an ‘explore the globe’ visual display of case studies showing projects from regions across the world.
Companies can also create a personal shortlist of selected businesses.
As Export Ambassadors, Crowd provides expertise in helping companies build their global profile. Why not speak to them to find out how they can help you?
Crowd is a global creative agency that specializes in amplifying demand for brands around the world.