With more than 1.9bn logged-in users visiting YouTube every month, and collectively watching over a billion hours of video every day, the platform’s reach is undeniable.
But how can you cut through the noise and make your video content really stand out?
Storytelling through video – Roundtable Breakfast
Join Croud x Google breakfast event to find out how to tell a compelling story through video, in order to drive real reach and awareness.
• Hear from Rowan Evans, Croud’s Director of Content, on what makes great content – including how to roll out reactive content at speed
• Get the latest YouTube insights from Google’s Dave Murray-Jones, including examples of 2018’s stand-out video content – from the royal wedding to “This is America”
• Get tips from Croud and YouTube’s creative teams on how to take your creative to the next level, plus the latest formats that should be on your radar
• Take part in a lively discussion with your marketing peers, and get answers to all of your video-related questions
• Date: Wednesday 28th November
• Time: 08:30 – 10:30
• Location: Croud, Trinity, First Floor, 39 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4AA
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.