Croud x Microsoft: The Future Of Marketing – 30th May
Join Croud and Microsoft on 30th May!
As innovations within AI and machine learning continue at speed, the role of digital marketing as we know it is changing exponentially. This, combined with rapidly changing audience behaviours, is causing businesses to rethink their marketing strategies.
In such a fast-moving environment, how can you ensure you’re maximising your chances of success? And where does the role of an agency fit in all of this? Join Croud, Microsoft, and an expert industry panel for a morning of engaging talks and discussion, exploring the future of digital marketing.
• Join Microsoft’s James Murray for an insightful talk, analysing the promise of AI in marketing, and specifically how brands can capitalise on the opportunities available.
• Hear from Kevin Joyner, Director of Planning and Insight at Croud as he explores the impact of machine learning on speech, especially within advertising and creative marketing.
• Discover the role of audiences in an automated age, and explore the latest audience strategies – from LinkedIn targeting to Microsoft’s Syndicated Partner Network.
• Explore the role of the agency in tomorrow’s digital marketing world, and join a panel of industry news – including panelists from Sophia Webster, Not On The High Street and Microsoft – as they debate merits and challenges of in-housing versus working with agencies.
• Date: Thursday 30th May
• Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm (talks followed by lunch and networking)
• Location: Microsoft HQ, 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington, W2 6BD
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only to brand-side marketers and senior executives. Please use your work email address to sign up.