Think you’re ready for Black Friday? Think again.
Cyber Weekend 2018 is just around the corner, yet there is still plenty of time for retailers to adopt best practices and capitalize on consumer spending ahead of the period.
Join Croud on November 8 for the first Croud x Google: Connect event series. The event is intimate and invite-only event, with the chance to network with retail leaders and Google product experts.
• Hear from Harika Komandoor Ranganathan, Shopping Product Expert at Google, and Nelson Elliott, VP Biddable Media at Croud
• Recap the key trends from Black Friday/Cyber Weekend 2017
• Get the latest Shopping tips, plus hear about the latest formats you should be using over the weekend – including Smart Shopping
• Discover some last-minute performance marketing tips to make the most out of Black Friday and Cyber Weekend 2018
• Take part in an interactive breakfast session with networking and Q&A
• Date: Thursday November 8
• Time: 9 – 10.30am (breakfast served from 8.30am)
• Location: Public Hotel, 215 Chrystie Street, New York, NY 10002
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.