Croud X Google: App Marketing for the Finance Industry
Join Croud and Google on June 8 at 10 am EDT, as they explore the latest developments in app marketing for the finance industry.
While last year produced unique circumstances, conversations around the mobile advertising industry have long been dominated by certain sectors, including finance.
As they look to the rest of 2021 and beyond, it is predicted that mobile ad spend will top $290 billion in 2021. What does the future look like for app marketing, and how can those in the financial industry get ahead?
Register for the session here.
- Hear about the latest developments in app marketing, specifically how brands can capitalize on the opportunities available
- Understand the importance of localization and how machine learning can impact the success of your campaigns in local markets and overseas
- Discover the role of creativity in successful app marketing – from landing pages to best practice tips
- Date: Tuesday, June 8, 2021
- Time: 10:00 – 10:45 am (EDT) | 3:00 – 3:45pm (BST)
Sign up for the event here.
Speakers will include Croud’s US Managing Director, Kris Tait, Senior Biddable Account Manager, Allyson Lai, PPC Senior Account Manager, David Podesta, and Google’s Senior Regional Tech Partners Lead, AppDev Americas, Ulrich Keller.
Croud is an award-winning, global, full-service digital marketing partner, specialising in developing key strategies for sustainable business growth.