The role of search in the consumer journey – and therefore Croud’s marketing strategies – is evolving and moving beyond being purely a bottom-of-the-funnel activity.
And with search marketing now increasingly intersecting with display, voice, video and more, there are plenty of exciting opportunities out there for savvy marketers.
But in an increasingly complex landscape, how can you respond to these changes and stay ahead of the competition? Join Croud and Captify for an evening of insightful talks and lively discussion, plus the chance to network with your digital marketing peers.
• Join Dom Joseph, CEO and Co-founder at Captify, for a fireside chat, exploring how Captify is shaping the future of search, how search can provide valuable opportunities for brands to truly understand their audiences, and key considerations for the world of voice search.
• Hear from Duncan Nichols, Director of Strategy & Planning at Croud, as he explore how structured data and predictive results will change how Croud search online – and the results that they receive.
• Hear from an industry-leading marketer on their search journey – *brand speaker to be announced soon.*
• Take part in an interactive evening session with networking and Q&A.
• Date: Wednesday, 1st May
• Time: 5 – 7pm (talks followed by drinks and networking – if you’re heading to the Drum Digital Advertising Awards , join Croud for a pre-drink or two!)
• Location: Captify HQ, 5 Langley Street, London, WC2H 9JA
To find out more about the event and to sign up click here.