Croud At Google – Audiences In An Automated Age
In the fast-moving world of digital, automation and audience are two of the biggest areas of opportunity for marketers.
Join Croud, Google, and your digital marketing peers for an interactive session, designed to explore personalization, audience data strategies and automation and assistance in more detail.
• Hear from experts from Croud, Google, AMC Networks, TickPick, Zeel and more, on the latest developments in audience and automation
• Take part in a lively discussion and get answers to all of your audience and automation-related questions
• Network with your peers in a relaxed environment
• Book your place here.
• Date: Tuesday, July 24
• Time: 10am – 2pm (lunch included)
• Location: Google, 111, 8th Avenue, New York, NY, 10011
• Room: Autumn Tech Talk
• Reserve your seat.
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, and data and insights.