On 27th August, digital agency Croud is having a webinar that focuses on localisation.
Whether you’re developing, emerging or market leading, all businesses at different stages will think about localisation.
In this session they will explore:
- How to determine what stage of the life cycle you are in
- The key considerations to take before expanding into new markets
- How to optimise your presence through local insights
- Managing the ideation phase
- Design and creative considerations
You can register for this webinar here.
- Date: Thursday 27th August
- Time: 3.00 – 3.45pm (BST) (10am ET)
- Hosted by Alice Wilkinson, Croud’s Senior Project Manager, Local
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, data and insights.