Croud Academy Live: Google Shopping – 30th April
Google Shopping: Making the most of automation
This webinar will explore the changing role of Google Shopping campaigns, the role of automation and the impact the most recent Google Shopping campaign updates have had on brands and advertisers.
They will be covering:
- Timeline of the changing role of Google Shopping campaigns
- How Google Shopping campaigns have evolved, and the impact for brands and advertisers
- What can you do as a marketing practitioner?
- Key takeaways, tips and more!
- Date: Thursday 30th April
- Time: 3.00 – 3.45pm (BST)
- Hosted by Chandni Kothari, Croud’s Associate Director
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, data and insights.