Creative Operations London 2020
Creative Operations London 2020 will take place on the 6th of March at the etc.venues St Paul’s.Creative Operations London 2020 is Europe’s leading conference dedicated to Creative Operations.
Their events examine and explore the different models in which creative operations exists, and provide content that is relevant for everyone wishing to discover, review or dissect the latest innovations and equip themselves with a state-of-the-art toolkit.
Why Should You Attend?
- Keep up with the demand for real-time content production,
- Identify and avoid pitfalls in the creative process,
- Master the interaction of business acumen, creativity and technology,
- Control the sea of data to create meaningful reports and dashboards,
- Standardize the intake process to drive efficiencies in workflow,
- Create effective feedback cycles: annotation, content review and approval,
- Demonstrate a team’s value proposition,
- Utilize creative resource planning and optimization,
- Lead change within the organization.
Heidi Richert, Senior Project Manager of 3M, said that;
Excellent opportunity to network and brainstorm with peers facing similar challenges in this space!
Join to meet 200+ members of your community, share best practices and hear from industry leaders.
For registration and event details, visit the website.
This event is organized by Henry Stewart Events on the 6th of March in London.