The Creative Operations Exchange 2017 will take place on 10-11 April 2017 at the Marines’ Memorial Club in San Francisco.
Organization:Insight Exchange Network
Sponsored by DAN
When:10/04/2017 – 11/04/2017
The emerging role responsible for Creative Operations has become an indispensable part of leading organizations’ marketing and creative teams. Yet, charged with such varied and disparate duties makes defining the role and problem-solving its challenges an ongoing difficulty.
Voila! The Creative Operations Exchange designed as a unique forum to promote troubleshooting solutions to common pain points, process discovery, collaboration, and inspiration.
The event also offers peer-to-peer networking opportunities amongst pioneering practitioners.
Here are some of the key topics:
1. Defining your creative process – learn from leading experts!
2. Scaling Up! Now that you’ve started, how do you grow your creative ops team?
3. Creative Operations is metrics – Gather the right information to track your team’s efficiency gains
4. Starting out – Needs assessment and stakeholder buy-in when selecting the right technology tools to complement your creative team
5. A practical approach to stakeholder buy-in – hear from those that have been there about how to make sure everyone is on board and more!
Why you should attend?
• Learn best practices for the creative process: from intake to reviews and approvals to maximizing the ROI on creative assets
• Breakout sessions provide the opportunity to troubleshoot and problem-solve with the vanguard in your industry!
• Learn from the BEST – network with experienced Creative Operations executives to understand the ins and outs of the job
• Find out how to grow your creative team the right way!
• Improve your team’s efficiency through better metrics gathering
• Return to the office with a roadmap for moving forward! – From technology solutions, to getting stakeholder buy-in, to best practices in the workflow processes
• Gain immediately actionable insights that can be implemented right away and much more!
The Creative Operations Exchange organized by Insight Exchange Network (IEN). IEN is focused on producing practical, actionable, and content-driven events. IEN’s events are not trade shows, but they deliver superior networking through an intimate setting where insights are effectively exchanged regarding the very latest information and opportunities.
For more details and event tickets, click here.