The Creative Operations Exchange West 2018 will take place on 23-24 April at the Marines’ Memorial Club in San Francisco.
Organization:Insight Exchange Network
Sponsored by DAN
When:23/04/2018 – 24/04/2018
The emerging role responsible for Creative Operations has become an indispensable part of leading organizations’ marketing and creative teams. Yet, charged with such varied and disparate duties makes defining the role and problem-solving its challenges an ongoing difficulty.
Voila! The Creative Operations Exchange West 2018 designed as a unique forum to promote troubleshooting solutions to common pain points, process discovery, collaboration, and inspiration.
The event also offers peer-to-peer networking opportunities amongst pioneering practitioners.
Here are some of the key topics:
1. The State of Creative Operations: How is it Evolving and Where is it Headed?
2. Learn to Say ‘NO’ in Defense of Your Team and in Support of Quality Product
3. Redefining Your Leadership Role to Get the Most out of Your Team
4. Vendor Selection Tips for All of Your Tool Needs – PM, Workflow, DAM, Online Proofing and much more!
Who Should Attend?
• VPs, Directors, Managers, and Heads of; Creative Operations, Creative Services, Creative Production, Creative Resources, Studio, Operations.
• Traffic and Production Managers
• Creative Operations Consultant
The Creative Operations Exchange West 2018 organized by Insight Exchange Network (IEN). IEN is focused on producing practical, actionable, and content-driven events. IEN’s events are not trade shows, but they deliver superior networking through an intimate setting where insights are effectively exchanged regarding the very latest information and opportunities.
For more details and event tickets, click here.