Creative Festival 2020 will take place from 9th to 11th April in Dubai.
Creative Festival 2020
Creative Festival 2020 will take place from 9th to 11th April in Dubai.Creative Festival 2020 is passionate about inspiring and helping you to become the best possible maker. This great festival will include talks, workshops, networking, live music and creative market place.
Creative Festival pushes for this change through an annual creative festival and workshops throughout the year. The event is dedicated to making the next generation of local makers.
In 2019, -ing Creative Festival turned five, and celebrated with three days packed of talks, workshops and networking sessions.
Watch the video and see what you can expect at this year’s Creative Festival:
• Mackey Saturday Mackey’s creative style is behind some of the most-loved and diverse logos in today’s world – from Instagram to Oculus – and the Brooklyn-based designer will be in Dubai to help you make your mark.
• Stefan Sagmeister The number one name in design, the legend himself, Stefan Sagmeister is our VIP Speaker at -ing 2020. That’s right, the double Grammy award-winning, (plus every design prize under the sun) creative genius, Stefan Sagmeister is coming to Dubai!
• Nicole Hendrix: She won Emmy four times as a producer and additionally, she won PromaxBDA Gold award five times. Now, she is coming to Dubai to teach a thing or three about advertising, film, and storytelling. Nicole will discuss how to take elements from the world around you and channel them into creative branding, marketing campaigns, or content.
• Shuya Gong Shuya Gong is a senior designer at IDEO CoLab and an instructor and Design Innovation Fellow at Harvard University School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Talk to her about living life without plastic, rapid prototyping, and the dystopian (and utopian!) ways technology might change our daily lives.
• Pum Lefebure Pum Lefebure is an award-winning creative director and savvy business leader, co-founder and chief creative officer of Design Army in Washington, DC. Her clients include the Academy Awards, Lucas Film, Adobe, Disney, Bloomingdale’s, Ritz Carlton, PepsiCo, Washington Ballet, Smithsonian and Neenah.
Creative Festival 2020 is organized by -ing Creatives.
-ing Creatives host an annual creative festival bringing to Dubai the likes of IDEO, Dreamworks, Jessica Walsh, Seb Lester, National Geographic and more. It is happening this 9-11 April 2020. When not hosting the coolest creative festival in Dubai, -ing hosts creative workshops that inspire the next generation of makers.
Don’t miss this great opportunity and for event tickets please visit the Creative Festival website.This event is organized by -ing Creatives on 9-11 April 2020 in Dubai.