Content Marketing Strategies for Brands and Agencies 2020 will take place on the 23rd of January at the Stewart Hotel.
Organization:Content Marketing Institute
Sponsored by DAN
Location: New York
Content Marketing Strategies for Brands and Agencies 2020 is a one-day, hands-on workshop will help you make 2020 the year you get them. They will teach you a time-tested process for honing your existing strategy or developing a new one you can apply to any content marketing goal.
What You’ll Learn?
- Building brand awareness,
- Strengthening credibility and trust,
- Nurturing subscribers, audiences, and leads,
- Generating demand and revenue,
- Building loyalty,
- Supporting new products.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketers who lead content and demand generation teams for their brand,
- Agency leaders and strategists who lead client content marketing engagements or create content to promote their agency,
- Corporate communications and PR leaders charged with content strategy,
- Audience development and new business professionals charged with attracting and engaging followers and prospects.
Content Marketing Strategies for Brands and Agencies 2020 is organized by Content Marketing Institute which is the leading global content marketing education and training organization, teaching enterprise brands how to attract and retain customers through compelling, multi-channel storytelling.
BONUS: Use code “DAN100” to save an extra $100 on your registration.
For event details and registration click for Content Marketing Strategies for Brands and Agencies 2020.