The Chief Strategy Officer Summit San Francisco 2017, organized by the Innovation Enterprise Limited, will take place on 22-23 May.
Sponsored by DAN
When:22/05/2017 – 23/05/2017
This year’s Chief Strategy Officer Summit will focus on how to actually implement and execute on new strategic ideas, design broad level strategy for your business and allow you to connect with more leaders than ever before.
This Summit will cover the most pressing issues strategy executives face, investigating topics through case study examples, workshops & executive lead discussions.
What topics will be covered:
- Strategy & Technology
- Aligning Your Strategy to Customer Expectations
- Bridging the Gap Between Strategy & Execution
- Strategic Innovation
- How to Balance Agility against Traditional Planning
What you will learn?
- They will provide you with the key tools, strategies and support that can enable you to be impact- driven leader.
- Learn how successful strategy leaders successfully raise capital, create interest and stay determined.
- Realize how you can use your position as a leader to mentor and empower your peers & subordinates.
- Discover how you can be the driving force for change in your organization through technological innovation.
Innovation Enterprise focuses on seven key channels – Finance, Supply Chain, Analytics, Big Data, Strategy, Digital, Innovation & Sports – to ensure that organizations are furnished with all the cutting-edge insights necessary for driving growth in the evolving business environment.
Special discount for DAN member agencies and readers:
You can enjoy $200 off two day passes by registering with code: DAN200
For the full agenda and event tickets, click here.