The Chief Strategy Officer Summit London 2017, organized by the Innovation Enterprise Limited, will take place from 25th to 26th April.
Sponsored by DAN
When:25/04/2017 – 26/04/2017
This year’s Chief Strategy Officer Summit will focus on how to actually implement and execute on new strategic ideas, design broad level strategy for your business and allow you to connect with more leaders than ever before.
The Chief Strategy Officer Summit will cover the most pressing issues strategy executives face, investigating topics through case study examples, workshops & executive lead discussions.
This summit will cover the topics that matter most to today’s strategy leaders:
- Developing Long Term Growth Strategies
- How to Use Consumer Interaction for More Successful Strategies
- Benchmarking and How to Use This in 2017
- Leading Change Through Strategic Planning
What to Expect?
- Real case studies to provide learning take-aways
- Relevant topics that are being discussed within industry
- The chance to create valuable connections with strategic leaders
- Relive the conference, all available on-demand post summit
- Groundbreaking insights, lessons & implementations and more.
Innovation Enterprise focuses on seven key channels – Finance, Supply Chain, Analytics, Big Data, Strategy, Digital, Innovation & Sports – to ensure that organizations are furnished with all the cutting-edge insights necessary for driving growth in the evolving business environment.
Special discount for DAN member agencies and readers:
DAN Global is the media partner of the Chief Strategy Officer Summit London 2017!
You can benefit from an exclusive $200 discount off two day passes with code: DAN200
For the full agenda and event tickets, click here.