Chief Digital Officer Innovation Summit 2019
Chief Digital Officer Innovation Summit 2019 will take place on the 21st of November in Hong Kong.Chief Digital Officer Innovation Summit 2019 will bring together 150+ senior executives from major enterprises of Greater China – to discuss how some of the successful regional CDOs are expediting their digitization efforts and how they have facilitated their organizations’ digital transformation.
Top CDOs from governments, manufacturing, BFSI, aviation, retail, logistics, and technology firms along with start-up universe will discuss their roles and contributions in shaping the digital journeys of their enterprises.
Why You Should Attend?
- Join experienced digital and transformation leaders from Southeast Asia for an inspiring dialogue to secure the long-term sustainability of your enterprise through valuable disruptions.
- Boost the speed of change at your organization through identifying optimal transformation strategies, creating sustainable roadmaps, adapting the right IT architecture, leveraging data and partnerships, and envisioning the immediate future ahead.
- Learn from veteran CDOs who will share their experiences and opinions in challenge case studies, keynotes, debates and panel discussions.
- Discuss with your peers topics of mutual interests to navigate pitfalls and head for successful digital journeys.
Who Will Attend?
- 150+ C and C-1 executives from major enterprises from cross-industries,
- Chief Digital Officers, VP Digital,
- CIO, CTO, COO, CSO, CEO,
- Heads of Digital Transformation,
- Heads of Innovation, Heads of Digital, Heads of Transformation, Heads of Strategy,
- Chief Customer Officers, Chief Data Officers, Heads of Digital/Customer Experience.
To speed up the digitization progress, CDOs are redoubling their focus on collaborating with key stakeholders, cultivating internal advocates, reviewing business models and deploying implementation-ready technologies. It is persistent that they lead their enterprises to achieve their transformative ambition.
Interested? For registration and event details, click here.This event is organized by Questex on the 21st of November in Hong Kong.