Ceridian, a human resources management platform, had transformed as an organization and needed a refreshed online presence to communicate its new direction, drive new sales leads, and engage its key audiences. They decided to work with the digital agency SEO Brand as the current system architecture was complex and fragmented.
As SEO Brand shared, the collaboration resulted in a 345% increase in organic traffic, a 57% increase in goal completions and 100% attribution measured.
You can find the project details below.
● Multiple Calls to Action were included on pages without users being guided toward a clear conversion path.
● Inconsistent and misleading navigation that created a mismatch between content displayed versus content expected.
● Pages and tabs with shallow content signal low content quality to search engines and potentially low value to users.
● Redirects from retired pages to the homepage prevalent which miss an opportunity to direct users to the content of interest.
● A mobile experience that was not optimized for efficient usability.
● Data and analytics mapping inconsistent and measuring the wrong data sets.
● Ambiguous Attribution.
In-Depth Research Performed
Conducted phone interviews with 13 Ceridian employees, including 2 executive leaders
Observed tracking in place and made adjustments to the funnels to collect accurate data for a baseline
Content Usability/User Experience Audits
Examined over 145 pages on the Ceridian corporate, careers, and Canadian sites. Compared to the current Ceridian site to competitor sites to gain an understanding of where we could do better
● Implemented the new Organic Search Strategy and Site Map
● Implemented new data, analytics and goal mapping infrastructure for the new website.
● Provided the best practice UI/UX strategy from our lead UI/UX designer for the design team at Innovation Protocol who worked in collaboration with SEO Brand for this project
About SEO Brand
Located in the US and Canada, SEO Brand is a multifaceted, multipurpose interactive search marketing and development firm with 15 years of experience.
Their company provides varied options customized to fit client needs primarily for customer acquisition and market share growth through Google, Bing, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and many other digital channels. With a team of internet professionals, they have been growing their client base and updating their offerings since SEO Brand’s inception in 2004.
Check out SEO Brand’s latest projects and discover more about the agency’s inspiring projects.