Business of Bots 2019 will take place on 5-7 February at the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel.
Business of Bots 2019
Business of Bots 2019 will take place on 5-7 February at the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel.Discount:15%The goal of Business of Bots 2019 is to bring in presentations that deliver helpful, tangible and actionable real-world tips and knowledge to attendees that they can return to the office with and share with their team.
Also, this great event will help marketing leaders to create an experience rich in networking and relationship-building with prospects that will generate new business.
Why you should attend?
• Leverage bot technologies to create top-notch multimedia customer experiences through e-commerce, mobile and social channels.
• Engage in insightful discussion about the future of AI along with practical takeaways for your organization’s bot strategy.
• Gain a firm understanding of the chat and voice bot ecosystem, including the best deployment channels, DIY solutions, E2E services, testing and analytics for your business.
• Learn best practices in bot development, prototyping, UX, conversational design, and branding.
• Protect your organization by preparing to handle security, privacy, data, and ethics challenges.
• Track the performance of your bot: Leverage analytics to drive acquisition, monetization, and identify user insights to improve your product and much more.
Business of Bots 2019 organized by GSMI which is a conference production company based in San Diego and San Francisco.
Business of Bots 2019 will be your reliable source for cutting-edge best practices in building, implementing, and managing a high-performing bot for your company. Over the 3 days, you have access to top influencers powering the chat and voice bot ecosystem.
DAN Global is one of the media partners for Business of Bots 2019. DAN readers will get a 15% discount for all ticket types. Just enter below at checkout: DANGLOBAL15
Learn which deployment channels, DIY solutions, E2E services, testing and analytics services the top enterprise and consumer brand teams are using to power their bot strategy.
Interested? Find out more here.This event is organized by GSMI on 5-7 February 2019 in San Francisco.