Hi-Tec’s collaboration with the awarded digital marketing agency Bulldog Digital Media resulted in impressive growth in terms of organic traffic and conversions.
Hi-Tec was founded by Frank van Wezel back in 1974. Their main products include high-performance footwear, clothing and accessories, which they sell in over 85 countries. They first came to Bulldog Digital Media in 2016 with the aim of increasing their online presence, maximise brand awareness and in doing so, generate a boost to sales.
Competing against the world’s most powerful household sports brands
Hi-tec needed an agency that could create the right content to push their brand to new heights online. They also needed to get results in terms of sales and increased organic traffic. Also, one of the main objectives for the brand was to generate a healthy stream of target customers to the site.
The company needed a digital marketing agency that could effectively get the brand advertised on high-authority websites, which would, in turn, mean the kind of attention-grabbing quality coverage that the brand deserves.
Transformational content and dynamic link building
The answer was a no brainer – Hi-Tec needed a powerful link building strategy and content marketing plan that would catapult the brand in front of huge target audiences online.
Bulldog Digital Media analysed Hi-Tec’s current online presence by performing market research, keyword analysis, and competitor analysis. They also conducted an onsite audit to see how their pages were doing in terms of SEO.
Bulldog’s team were able to highlight a number of problems that Hi-tec needed to sort out right away.
- Too many keywords on the 2nd page.
- A backlink profile that was very weak.
- A huge lack of online presence compared to direct competitors.
To address these challenges, the team took the following actions:
- They carried out a complete revamp of the website’s onsite content and internal linking. This lead to better keyword rankings as well as major gains in overall conversion performance.
- The infographic content Bulldog Digital Media produced helped to kick start their link building and outreach. They centred this content around hiking and adventurous activities to ensure maximum appeal to the brand’s target market.
- The agency then engaged with online hiking, adventure and travel influencers to build powerful links while simultaneously creating extensive brand awareness.
- To complete the strategy, the team identified keywords that would have the best chance of attracting new customers while also effectively pushing up conversion rates.
Bulldog’s implementations created a huge increase in relevant and organic traffic. This also led to dramatic increases in conversion rates.
About Bulldog Digital Media
Bulldog Digital Media is an awarded digital marketing agency with offices in Essex, London and Melbourne. They are helping SME’s drive sales & brand awareness through Search Engine Optimisation & Pay Per Click.