Brandweek Live Virtual Summit 2020, organized by Adweek, will take place on 14-18 September.
Brandweek Live Virtual Summit 2020
Brandweek Live Virtual Summit 2020, organized by Adweek, will take place on 14-18 September.Brandweek, the industry’s premier summit for senior brand marketing leaders, is coming September 14-18 for five days of virtual and interactive discussion, learning and problem solving.
This event will be chance for Brand Marketers to learn from each other, and for our Presenting and Masterclass Partners to share their expertise with the most sought-after marketers in the industry. With an audience comprised primarily of senior brand marketers — over 65% — it’s no wonder that past attendees have called Brandweek “extraordinary” and “by far the most exceptional marketing conference in North America.”
- Monday, 9/14 – State of Affairs: A day of reflection on the monumental changes impacting marketers
- Tuesday, September 15 – The Innovators: How marketers are leveraging the latest tools to build their brands
- Wednesday, September 16 –The Changemakers: Leveling up for the next generation of consumers
- Thursday, September 17 – The Brands of Tomorrow: Established, incumbent and challenger brands share their story of reinvention and success
Brandweek Live Virtual Summit 2020 will bring together senior-level brand executives and provide them with the opportunity to join the event to explore the future of brands, hear from keynote speakers, and much more.
Brandweek Live Virtual Summit 2020 is designed to challenge brands to think beyond the issues of today and conceptualize the solutions of the future.
3 Overarching Themas:
1- The Innovators: How marketers are leveraging the latest tools to build their brands?
- What 5G will mean to marketers
- Emerging tech and CX
- Innovators symposium
- Personalization at scale
- Retail revolution (physical and digital)
2- The Changemakers: Leveling up for the next generation of consumers
- Brand activism and accountability
- Changing customer needs
- Success through organizational design
- Marketers’ toolkit
- Driving cultural change
3- The Brands of Tomorrow: Established, incumbent and challenger brands share their story of reinvention and success.
- Big legacy brand speakers
- Unicorn DTC brands
Brandweek Live Virtual Summit 2020 is organized by Adweek which is the leading source of news and insight serving the brand marketing ecosystem. First published in 1979, Adweek’s award-winning coverage reaches an engaged audience of more than 6 million professionals across platforms including print, digital, events, podcasts, newsletters, social media and mobile apps.
Adweek is the leading source for news, insight and community for marketers, media and agencies. They publish content that is must-read for CMOs, creatives, media buyers, content creators, agency heads and anyone looking to stay informed about the brand marketing ecosystem.
For more details and event tickets, click here.This virtual event is organized by Adweek on 14-18 September.