The Brand Strategy Innovation Summit San Francisco 2017 will take place on 13-14 Sep.
Sponsored by DAN
When:11/09/2017 – 12/09/2017
How does a 100 year old brand stay relevant in 2016? How do new brands build up a loyal following? What is the most effective way to ride the social media wave as part of an innovative brand strategy?
These are just some of the key challenges facing branding and marketing executives that the Brand Strategy Innovation Summit will address this year.
Brand Strategy Innovation Summit San Francisco 2017 brings together leaders from the world’s most recognized and valued brands for 2 days of open forum discussion covering all aspects of brand management.
This groundbreaking summit looks to deal with some of the most challenging areas within brand strategy, with direct feedback and interactive discussion with leaders from world renowned brands.
What topics will be covered:
- Best practices in aligning brand and corporate strategy to boost business performance.
- Increased business focus on strategic technology investments
- Learn steps to strengthen your brand identity in order to increase customer engagement.
- Stand out from the crowd by building your brand’s social media presence.
- How to innovate continuously with flawless timing and execution for maximum brand exposure.
Innovation Enterprise focuses on seven key channels – Finance, Supply Chain, Analytics, Big Data, Strategy, Digital, Innovation & Sports – to ensure that organizations are furnished with all the cutting-edge insights necessary for driving growth in the evolving business environment.
You can benefit from an exclusive $200 discount off two day passes with code: DAN200
For the full agenda and event tickets click here.