Blockchain Technology World 2019 will take place on 12-13 March at the Excel, London.
Blockchain Technology World is a part of the UK’s biggest technology show with 19,058+ technology buyers and influencers attending in 2018. The core focus of Blockchain Technology World is the ‘real-world’ application and integration of the technology.
Blockchain Technology World is a new major event that fast-forwarding the adoption of blockchain in all industries. The event will play host to many of the brightest and best blockchain vendors, decision-makers from some of the world’s biggest and most innovative companies.
They are looking forward to investing in blockchain technology and leading blockchain experts in the conference programme.
● Fabio LaFranca: Principal, Station12 (VC)
● Anthony Stevens: Global Head of Product Innovation, Northern Trust
● Amit Varma: Head of Technology, Citi Group
● Genevieve Leveille: Founder, 0TenTic8
● Hugo Pinto: Managing Director, Accenture Digital
● Jonas Svensson: Head of Global Innovation & Technology, UNOPS (United Nations Office for Project Services)
Blockchain Technology World is organized by CloserStill that runs market leading business exhibitions in the healthcare and technology sectors. Its portfolio includes some of the fastest growing and often award-winning events that includes the London Vet Show, Cloud Expo Europe, Data Centre World, The Pharmacy Show, Learning Technologies and The Dentistry Show.
Blockchain Technology World team now numbers over 200 in offices spread across The UK, France, Germany, the USA, Hong Kong and Singapore.
For tickets and event details visit event website.
Don’t miss this great event!