BIMA Awards Dinner and Ceremony will take place on 13th of September 2018 in London.
The BIMA Awards are the longest standing and most prestigious digital awards in the UK. They support and encourage the work in the British digital sector that is pushing the limits of what is possible, making a difference in business, culture and society.
These kind of digital awards programmes represent the pinnacle of the digital revolution.
Check out the highlights of last year’s event:
Three Easy Steps to Enter:
1. Register: Register your details and verify your email address to create your account and begin preparing your entries.
2. Prepare Entries: Start your entry and save it in-progress.
3. Submit: If you’re registered and know your category, entry criteria and formats for upload then you’re ready Submit your entry to be in the running.
Key Dates 2018:
- Final Deadline: 22 May 2018
- Final Final Deadline: 25 May 2018
- Awards Dinner: 13 September 2018
Closing date is 22 May.They will keep the doors open for late entries until 25 May but your entry will be subject to a 20% surcharge after the 22nd.
To win a BIMA award is a prestigious honour and earmarks your organisation as one of an elite few moving the game on and the digital economy forward.
BIMA is Britain’s digital community. Every year the BIMA Awards brings together the great and the good from across the digital industry.
They seek to support and encourage the work in the British digital sector that is pushing the limits of what is possible, making a difference in business, culture and society.
Enter not just for a chance at the glory, but to contribute to BIMA’s mission to stimulate the digital world to be stronger, fairer and more open for everyone.
Make your application here.