AIC Group enlisted Gohan Concepts to reimagine a modern brand incorporating timeless Feng Shui elements of balance and positive energy.
Close alignment with all stakeholders enabled the creation of a stylish identity design that improves brand perception while also building internal confidence in the brand itself.
AIC Group, the leading multidisciplinary economic group in Vietnam, is gaining increasing visibility and credence as a world-class corporation.
Established September 10, 1999, AIC’s predecessor was the Trade Labor Center (Tral-acen) under the Ministry of Transport. Two decades later, continuous striving and development to diversify has built AIC’s reputation as a reliable and effective trader in many areas. AIC is becoming an increasingly familiar and trusted brand for investors and partners, both locally and internationally.
Goals & Missions
Through helping the AIC team achieve their new identity, Gohan Concepts has partnered to accomplish the following:
• Create trust in the AIC brand and its values
• Ensure positive Feng Shui throughout the identity design
• Create greater trust with the internal workforce
• Save operations time by providing user-friendly brand guidelines
• Create aligned and consistent presentation templates.
Feng Shui Design
Good energy flow was a top design priority for the AIC management team.
Moodboards & Stylescapes
Finding that “feel good” kind of style for the AIC team to gain maximum confidence out of their new identity and start with a great and positive energy.
Mobile App & Website
• Create a user-friendly platform for daily employee use
• Ensure all information is readily accessible for investors
• Use Feng Shui colors to provide a positive digital experience
With internal and external applications, AIC ensures a digital working environment. Therefore, Gohan created a multi-targeted UI strategy.
About Gohan Concepts
Gohan Concepts is a Philippine-based, strategic brand consultancy that specializes in branding & brand positioning and inbound marketing.