A New Initiative by Uplers to Solve the Problems of Attracting Digital Talent

Uplers has been a trusted powerhouse worldwide for building and deploying remote teams in digital marketing and web development. This has helped businesses effectively scale up their operational capabilities and meet resource crunches.

After all, the market size for global outsourcing reached $92.5 billion over the last year. And about 300,000 jobs get outsourced out of the US each year.

Given the current economic situation, organisations the world over are reconfiguring operations to insert fluidity into the system. This is going a long way in keeping their processes and practices working smoothly.

In the midst of the ever-changing business environment, Uplers has recognised how the lack of suitable talent and fail-safe measures can be a critical factor for the future. Studies show that only 30% of companies are able to fill a vacant role within 30 days. The other 70% of companies take anywhere between 1 – 4 months to process a new hire.

To address the inefficiencies of the current onshore model, Uplers has already provided path-breaking offshore solutions. And now, it is moving to the next level by expanding its business model to include permanent hiring solutions.

Businesses large and small have already experienced the many benefits of relying on Uplers for offshore work. The same practical advantages are to be found in the permanent hiring model. Among these are:

  • Reduction of overheads while maintaining excellent standards of work
  • Reliability of problem-solving and completing projects on time
  • Access to an experienced talent pool that is not dependent on local geography
  • Cost-effective long-term methods of maintaining and expanding digital capabilities

With permanent hiring solutions, Uplers offers a unique advantage to businesses who need to hire digital resources for upcoming projects, but want to save on time and recruitment fees. It is a ground-breaking talent acquisition strategy to meet on only the needs of today but the challenges of tomorrow.

Permanent hiring solutions combine the ease and advantages of offshoring with the practical advantages of hiring fully screened and qualified candidates. Businesses have a pick of the best candidates at any level, with the fastest turnaround time, which means the right person for the right job at the right cost.

A dedicated and experienced manager assigned to each client will understand their current needs and future requirements. The right professionals will then be sourced through Uplers’s vast network.

Uplers will bring the fruit of its immense experience and expertise in offshoring to the permanent hiring model. Businesses can expect:

  • A variety of tools to increase collaboration
  • Time management techniques to overcome time zone issues
  • A trained, solution-ready staff committed to both quality as well as deadlines

In a nutshell, the Uplers permanent hiring solutions service will:

  • Assess your recruitment needs
  • Shortlist the right persons for permanent positions through extensive contacts
  • Conduct interviews and other screening techniques to offer the perfect fit

For over a decade, Uplers has been a pioneering partner when it comes to digital offshoring work. It has a relationship with clients that rises above service and relies on trust.

Its new model of permanent hiring solutions is in keeping with the aim of adding value through innovation, know-how, and professionalism. This model is the need of the hour, and Uplers is committed to providing resources that are of the best quality without exorbitant recruitment fees – to make businesses source dedicated employees so as to help them cope with challenging times and emerge more successful than before.


About Uplers

Uplers is a one-stop digital service company delivering end-to-end design, web development, digital marketing, and email production services across 52+ Nations.

news | Marketing Resources

7 Things That Will Change Marketing in 2021

Last year brought tectonic changes to the marketing industry. But, if ...

news | Agency News

Top Flight Search Goal for World’s First

Football’s founders, Sheffield FC, team up with the award-winning digital agency, ...

news | Agency News

Croud X Amazon: Building Your Brand on Amazon – 28th January

In this webinar, alongside Amazon, Croud will outline key insights into ...


Create, grow and build your clients’ businesses with Wix

Learn how becoming a Wix Partner can benefit not only your business, but your clients’, too.
Learn More ➜
close-link

This website uses cookies. Continued use of this website indicates that you have read and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

ACCEPT