4th Design Thinking Summit 2020 will take place on 12-13 October in Berlin.
Sponsored by DAN
When:12/11/2020 – 13/11/2020
4th Design Thinking Summit 2020 will emphasize the need for shifting gears in design thinking by exploring and revising the latest trends, their application in modern business activities and mechanisms for design thinking adaptation into the current strategy.
This hybrid event will bring together design thinking professionals from different industries to exchange knowledge on how to create an effective and innovative culture in your organization while finding the perfect balance in sustainability and emerging technologies in Design Thinking. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in design thinking innovations.
- Innovation & Design
- Human Centered Design
- Customer Experience
- Service Design & Delivery
- Human Factors Engineering
- Product/Service Innovation
- Technology & Digital Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Strategic Development
Check out the video to find out more about Design Thinking Summit:
What Will You Learn?
- Gaining ground for design sprints and fail-fast methodologies in organizations.
- Business design in organizational development: combining design & new technologies.
- Combining innovation management and customer-centric approach.
- Finding the right tools for measuring the effectiveness of design thinking implementation.
- Measuring the influence of digitalization on human-centered approach in design thinking.
- Designing simple human-centred solutions for complex systems and modern technologies.
- Discovering key customer insights in product and service development.
4th Design Thinking Summit 2020 is organized by Luxatia International which specializes in bringing knowledge experts and thought leaders together through outstanding strategic business conferences & summits, professional training and b2b congresses. They maintain the highest standards of quality in research and market analysis, finding the right issues and producing high-profile events important to audience.
DAN readers will get a 20% discount on conference tickets. Enter discount code “DT2020” at checkout.
Don’t miss this is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest design thinking techniques surrounding product and service development to create solutions that will drive your business forward.
For more details visit the 4th Design Thinking Summit 2020 website.