3rd Design Thinking Summit 2019 will take place on 24-25 October in Berlin.
Sponsored by DAN
When: 24/10/2019 – 25/10/2019
3rd Design Thinking Summit 2019 will emphasize the need for shifting gears in design thinking by exploring and revising the latest trends, their application in modern business activities and mechanisms for design thinking adaptation into the current strategy.
- Innovation & Design
- Human Centered Design
- Customer Experience
- Service Design & Delivery
- Human Factors Engineering
- Product/Service Innovation
- Technology & Digital Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Strategic Development
Check out the video to find out more about 3rd Design Thinking Summit:
What Will You Learn?
- Applying design thinking to various departments of your organization to reboost your strategy.
- How to allocate and distribute the budget for design thinking implementation.
- How to turn complex problems to simple solutions with the updates in design thinking
- Shifting from customer-centricity to unexpected team collaborations.
- Measuring the influence of digitalization on human-centered approach in design thinking.
- How to solve the problems your customers does not know they are facing with yet.
- How to deliver design thinking on scale to SMEs and large corporations.
3rd Design Thinking Summit 2019 is organized by Luxatia International which specializes in bringing knowledge experts and thought leaders together through outstanding strategic business conferences & summits, professional training and b2b congresses. They maintain the highest standards of quality in research and market analysis, finding the right issues and producing high-profile events important to audience.
DAN readers will get a 15% discount on conference tickets. Enter discount code “DAN15” at checkout.
Don’t miss this great opportunity and visit the event website to register!