24hr Virtual Global Ecommerce Summit 20200, organized by Wisdom Events, will take place on 11-12 November.
Sponsored by DAN
When:11/11/2020 – 12/11/2020
eCommerce across the globe has significantly spiked due to the COVID-19 pandemic. There has been a massive change to the types of goods that are being bought due to social distancing with many consumers focusing on buying essential goods.
During the 24hr Virtual Global eCommerce Summit, they will be focusing on the key trends in the eCommerce industry and methods to overcome the challenges brought on by COVID-19.
- Asia Pacific: Where cross border trade has increased, but now might have to be reassessed during the time of COVID
- Middle East: We will explore how to keep the momentum for these retailers, since the adoption of online shopping has spiked due to COVID-19
- Europe: Where there have been supplying chain challenges due to borders that are closed
- LATAM and Caribbean: This region has also been experiencing exponential growth, but how will they manage product shortages?
- North America: Here there has also been an increase in eCommerce sales, but there has been an increase in fraud that cannot be ignored
The 24hr Virtual Global eCommerce Summit is organized by Wisdom Events, is a leading event and high-level business meetings organizer, which operates in the energy and maritime sectors. They deliver closed-door events, such as summits, conferences, exhibitions and face-to-face business meetings of exceptional quality.
DAN readers will get a 10% discount on conference tickets. Enter discount code “ECMDANGlobal10” at checkout.
Join them at the 24 hours Global eCommerce summit to discuss the key challenges and trends in the eCommerce space and identify new areas for growth
and where new opportunities lie!
For more details and registration, please visit the 24hr Virtual Global eCommerce Summit website.