WistiaFest, a conference focused on making videos for business, will be held in Boston on 5-7 June 2016.
WistiaFest features two days of keynote talks, smaller breakout sessions, and after-hours fun. Industry’s top professionals from around the world will explain the entire video process – from the birth of the idea to its creation, execution, and measurement.
Following topics will be covered:
- Making the most out of your Wistia account
- The right kinds of video for your business
- Generating and nurturing leads using video
- Making the most out of your onboarding videos
- Tools and techniques for DIY video production
- Sandwich Video’s approach to compelling storytelling
Some of the speakers include:
- Kindra Hall, author at @kindramhall
- Mike King, founder at iPullRank
- Chris Savage, CEO at Wistia
- Oli Gardner, founder at Unbounce
The conference is organised by Wistia, video marketing platform for business.
Interested? Find out more on WistiaFest website.