VRX Europe – conference devoted to the biggest VR opportunities in gaming, marketing, film & entertainment – will take place on 12- 13 of May in London, UK.
VRX Europe will combine a high level conference programme with an exhibition / demo hall to showcase the best VR solutions.
The event will bring together the pioneers from the leading VR companies, to demonstrate the market’s biggest challenges and realise the biggest commercial VR opportunities. Some of the speakers include:
- Hilmar Pétursson, CEO of CCP Games
- Simon Benson, Director of the Immersive Technology Group
- Avid Larizadeh Duggan, General Partner at Google Ventures
- Joel Breton, Vice President VR Content of HTC Vive
- Marcus Kühne, Project Lead Audi VR Experience
VRX Europe is divided into 4 sections:
- The VR market, investments and latest technology advances
- VR gaming
- VR film, broadcast media and entertainment
- VR marketing, branding & other consumer facing applications
Interested? Find out more on VRX Europe 2016 website.