VR World 2017, is a 2 day conference and exhibition focused on Augmented, Mixed and Virtual Reality and its impact beyond gaming, will take place on 16th – 17th May at the Olympia in London.
Sponsored by DAN
When:16/05/2017 – 17/05/2017
With 4 in-depth event tracks and over 150 leading speakers, no other European event covers the market in as much detail.
VR World is for any forward thinking company realising the potential of AR, MR and VR technology and the positive impact it could have on their business.
There are really only handful of industries that won’t be impacted by Virtual, Augmented or Mixed Reality.
Why You Have to Attend VR World in 2017
1. Over 150 Visionary Speakers:The best speaker line-up in the industry. Hear from more visionary leaders and case studies across AR, MR and VR.
2. The Most Comprehensive Program: No other show covers the market in as much detail. Global authorities present their vision for retail, marketing, publishing, engineering, education, training, construction, TV and entertainment, sports and much more.
3. More Real User Case Studies: Boasting an interactive, cutting edge agenda, hear from more case studies than any other show. Learn about what companies are currently doing and how they are benefitting from AR, MR and VR.
4. A Leading Interactive Exhibition: Engage with the leading players showcasing their products, services, platforms and solutions in free-to-attend interactive exhibition. Meet with established industry leaders and startups set to change the face of the market.
5. Great Networking Opportunities: Engage before, during and after the show with the unique networking service. Take part in a meetup session.
Check out the Speakers!
Gain a unique market insight from leading industry heavyweight’s part of the most comprehensive speaker line-up around.
Hear from more case studies than any other AR, MR or VR event. Understand how Augmented, Mixed and Virtual Reality is being developed and integrated across Europe.
Is your company or role in a prime position to benefit substantially from the emergence of AR, MR and VR technologies? It’s time to put Digital Reality to work and bring IT back to the future.
Register now to reserve your place for THE VR, AR and MR event of 2017.