The Virtual Reality Summit represents the “best of the best” virtual reality and will take place on December 14-15, 2016 at the San Diego Convention Center.
The Virtual Reality Summit will feature two days of conference sessions led by industry experts and demonstrations of the latest virtual reality and augmented reality services.
Why you should attend?
• Covering both the current and future markets of VR/AR across the full spectrum of industries and verticals.
• 2 Days of deep perspective, analysis, advice, and forecasting for VR/AR professionals navigating today’s challenges.
• 15+ not-to-be missed sessions, panels, and news-making keynotes on the latest VR investments, applications, tools, devices, and mobile adoption challenges.
• Consult with top international experts on the latest technology advancements, content creation, digital entertainment, and deal flow.
• Agenda tailored to tackle your most critical imperatives by Conference Chair, Sandra Kay Helsel, Ph.D.
Take a look at what’s in store:
Virtual Reality Summit 2016 brings together leaders in technology who leverage the virtual experiences provided by VR and AR platforms to build scalable business models and enhance creative opportunities in entertainment, marketing & advertising, media, education, healthcare, and more.
DAN Global is one of the Media Partners of Virtual Reality Summit 2017. DAN member agencies and readers will get a 15% discount for two day passes.
Just enter below at checkout: DAN15
For the full agenda and event tickets, click here.