Social Media Week 2015 Conferences will take place on February 23 – 27, 2015 all around the world.
Social Media Week is a leading news platform and worldwide conference that curates and shares the best ideas, innovations and insights into how social media and technology are changing business, society and culture around the world.
Human connectivity is being reimagined and SMW seeks to understand how humanity and technology will come together to change the ways we live, work and create.
SMW hosts conferences on six continents, including Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Australia and Asia. With over 70,000 physical attendees joining to SMW every year, 5,000 speakers and more than 1 million people connecting through social and mobile, it is believed that SMW is the world’s most important source of information in regards to the future of human connectivity.
With a passion for emerging technology, mobile and social media, Social Media Week attendees always strive to understand and share what’s next. The audience is made up of:
- C-Level executives
- Mid-senior level marketing executives
- Digitally focused enterprise professionals
- Technology entrepreneurs and founders
- Media and publishing executives
- Bloggers and journalists
- As an organization, a platform, a network and global community, Social Media Week commits to:
- Provoking rigorous discussion and debate on the changes in human connectivity through engaging, entertaining, educational and diverse content and experiences.
- Being a platform for provocative speakers, innovators and thought leaders to present a better way of doing things; highlighting their journeys, insights and mistakes.
- Playing an instrumental role in fostering originality, inspiring the world to listen, while challenging each other to share ideas and examining how individuals and communities behave, work, and create in order to change, and lead more productive lives.