Adrenalin is looking for a SEO/SEM Data Analyst to join their team in Sydney.
About the company
Based in Ultimo, our team of over 30 digital professionals work collaboratively to produce award-winning work. The company has a reasonably flat hierarchical structure and an inclusive, supportive culture.
• 2015 & 2014 B&T Awards “Marketing & Technology Company of the Year”
• 2016 The Webby Awards Official Honoree
• Amazing working environment and agency culture
• Designing for some of Australia’s leading brands
We are committed to fostering a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients.
The agency is rapidly expanding and has been named Digital Services Agency of the Year for the past two years.
About the role
The role will involve managing and optimising all search channels and paid search activity for some of Australia’s biggest brands.
You will be responsible for setting the SEO/SEM strategy for our major clients, ensuring web and mobile properties are optimised to maximise revenue, traffic and ROI.
You will lead the ongoing analysis, strategy and planning of all data & search activities for key client websites, ensuring visibility within the major search engines.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Define & set the SEO/SEM acquisition strategy fro our major clients
• Manage the ongoing review, monitoring and reporting processes for clients, ensuing best practice
• Analyse data to make proactive/reactive decisions based on results
• Conversion Rate Optimisation
• Work with defined financial budgets
• Identify new search acquisition opportunities
• Manage strategic relationships with key partners such as Google and Facebook
• Free holiday day on your birthday
• Tailored career development planning
• Professional Training & Courses
• Flexible working policies
• Regular off-site social events
• Relaxed dress-code
• Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
Skills & Experience
• 3 years SEO, Organic Search, PPC experience, either from an agency or client background
• Ability to deliver strong business insights from customer data
• Ability to present SEO recommendations and statistical analysis to clients and be a key contact for all client delivery.
• Understanding of Google Analytics technical set up and integration
• Excellent communication skills & confidence to proactively update different areas of the business on performance
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
• Experience in using bid management software
• Be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application via our website.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
* Recruiters please do not contact or apply.Apply Now